When you are active in your community, you may receive emails alerting you to activity on content and places you are following. Editing your preferences allows you to choose what content you receive email notifications about and how you view the content with which you interact.
To view or change your preferences:
- Click on the drop down next to your name or avatar.
- Select Preferences from the Personal menu.
- Decide which streams you wish to get email notifications about when new activity happens in them. By default all three Inbox stream options should be turned on. As you create custom streams they will be added to this list.
- Choose how you want responses and comments to appear.
- Options in the Language, Locale, and Time Zone drop down menus are likely preset for your community. Choose a different option from the drop-down menus to change those preferences. By default your computer will determine your language and will display as a series of dashes.
- Click the Save button to return to your profile page.